Boundary® technologies is a consumer security hardware and software startup. Boundary aims to bring affordable, effective and pro-active home security to the masses via innovative, market leading technology products.
We require a Performance Marketing lead (digital marketeer). You will be responsible for managing boundary's digital ad-spend to maximise CAC. You will be a super user of GA4, Facebook advert manager etc.
The successful candidate should live and breathe metrics around customer acquisition costs.
Your Experience/ Qualifications:
- Extensive experience working in a similar role
- Run test and modify digital advert creative to maximise CAC for Boundary
You should have:
- Strong attention to detail
- A can-do attitude
- Ability to ‘wear several hats’
- Familiarity with Agile/ SCRUM
Additional Company Info & Job Perks:
- Casual, egalitarian work environment
- Casual dress code
- Enhanced holidays
- Flexible working (where appropriate)
- Opportunity for significant and rapid progression within the company for exceptional candidates who exhibit motivation and deliver
- Highly competitive salary
- EMI stock options
Salary will be competitive & dependant on experience, and this role will also come with EMI stock options in the company. Must be willing to travel to Edinburgh once per month or as reasonably requested by management. Induction 1-2 weeks in office.
Boundary technologies was founded in 2018 by technology entrepreneurs Robin Knox and Paul Walton in the response to a need for a cost effective and intelligent intruder alarm system. Previously, the two founders built and sold Edinburgh based software company intelligentpos to iZettle which was later acquired by PayPal.
It is important to Robin and Paul that, just like their previous company, Boundary is a fun place to work where everyone’s input is respected and valued. The casual working environment incorporates open channels of communication and operates in an extremely agile fashion with important decisions being made daily.